The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
Gain a tremendous advantage over most users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites. The average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout.
FACT: Not every site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
FACT: Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
FACT: Traditional static website owners shy away from using WP because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress, but it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
What Does The Guide Include?
- 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
- Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your site easier to navigate using static pages and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization (SEO).
- Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header
- Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar
- Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
- Help with creating a drop-down navigation menus in seconds
- Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest site to improve the page views per visitor
- FREE lifetime upgrades! This site is always being updated, so I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email) you a copy.
- People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
- Existing WordPress users struggling with layout, site navigation, and WordPress basics